Team Building Events
We offer team building events - from kids to corporate.
Team building is the process of causing a group of people to work together effectively, especially by means of activities and events designed to increase motivation and promote cooperation.
People are the heart of every company, group, team or organization and investing in team building exercises enhances their roles and connections. It builds trust, mitigates conflict, encourages communication, and increases collaboration.
These events can include many different things such as games, puzzles, questionnaires, activities and adventure activities with fun themes such as survivor or minute to win it and so much more... Setting an environment for the group to interact and learn in a fun way. These programmes provide realistic experiences that empower individuals to contribute to common goals.
Benefits of Team Building:
- Increase productivity. The collaborative nature of a team building challenge teaches people how to work together more effectively.
- Improve communication. Clear and open communication is key to the success of projects and relationships within a group or company.
- Creates a platform for people to get some insight into others' way of thinking and motivations.
- Get to know yourself and others strengths, weaknesses and interests better.
- Keep people motivated.
- Learn life skills.
- Develop problem-solving skills.
What can be achieved with Team Building?
These activities can achieve outcomes such as focus, improving accuracy, reaching goals, goal orientation, teamwork, communication, leadership, cooperation, goal setting, creative thinking, decision making, problem-solving, resilience, time management and trust.
The where, how & how long of Team Building events:
These events can be hosted indoors or outdoors. Depending on the group size, these programs can be presented on location or at Just Africa Life Skills. Outdoors in a park or on the beach is also a great option if the weather permits. We have a rustic adventure campsite which is great for day or weekend team building camps.
The duration of an event can be from a few hours to a day, to a whole weekend camp.