PADI Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
The most popular specialty course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
What to expect:
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 1x Theory session (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 2 x Sea Dives
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- Boat charter fee
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- Minimum Open Water certification.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the course:
- To learn techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox.
- To know the enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations.
- To understand enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
- We focus on personalised attention.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us