PADI Discover Scuba Diving
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you'll learn all the steps it takes to be a certified diver.
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Our Course Includes:
- Discover scuba diving booklet
- All required equipment for duration of course
- DAN insurance for duration of course
- 1x Theory session
- 1x Pool Dive
- 1x Sea Dive
- PADI registration
- Light lunch