PADI Open Water Diver
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. To enrol in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 12 years old or older.
What to expect:
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Our Course Includes:
- Open water Manual
- Open water DVD
- All required equipment for the duration of course
- Cylinder rental
- DAN insurance for the duration of course
- Public pool entry fees
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- Transport (if required)
- 4x Theory Sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 5x Pool Sessions
- 5x Sea Dives
- PADI registration
- MPA (Marine Protected Area) permit
- Minimum age of 12 years old.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the Course:
- Just Africa Scuba’s aim is to train confident divers who are safety aware.
- Divers are trained to plan and execute open water dives competently.
- We focus on personalised attention.
- Maximum diving depth is 18m.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us