PADI Underwater Navigator
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
What to expect:
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for the duration of course
- Cylinder rentals
- Transport (if required)
- 2x Theory sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 3x Sea Dives
- Light Lunch (with sea dives)
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the course:
- Study navigation patterns.
- Acquire a sense of natural navigation (without a compass).
- Learn about compass navigation.
- To know how to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Be introduced to underwater map making.
- To learn how to estimate distance underwater.
- We focus on personalised attention.
For more info or to make a booking - Contact Us